2017 FALL PREMIERE DATES

The start of the 2017 fall t.v. show line up is the second greatest reason I love fall. The first is Thanksgiving. I really really love Thanksgiving. Like a lot. But right now I’m just excited for the start of the 2017 fall viewing season. I’ve constructed a pretty solid list of all the shows I plan to watch this fall.

Luckily there are quite a few Marvel shows premiering this fall, because I noticed that “Legion”, on FX, from Marvel and Fox isn’t on this list. Hmmm– it makes you think something could be going on between Marvel and Fox. I hope it’s not on too long of a hiatus. Le sigh.

Take a look and see if there are any shows on my watch list you’re also eager to see because I’ll be writing and vlog about most of them. Think there is a show I should be watching definitely let me know. We’ll talk, rant, and debate. It’ll be fun!

[*my most anticipated]

Tuesday, Nov. 21
*Marvel’s Runaways: Season 1 (2017) Hulu

Friday, Dec. 22
Bright (2017) Netflix

Monday, Dec. 25
Doctor Who: Twice Upon a Time (2017 Christmas Special) (2017) BBC America

For a complete list of all fall shows you can check it out @ Rotten Tomatoes

Advertisements